Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

Anxiety?

It is 12:30 a.m. and I can't sleep.

I am lying here in my bed. My son is in bed with me because we have a house guest.

I watched MTV for an hour. I decided I have heartburn so I took some Tums. Should I take some stool softeners because I haven't had a bowel movement today...

I am stressed about buying a house.

I am waiting for my financing to come through. (It has been over a month since I turned in all my application paper work and crap...) I feel like my life is on hold because I don't have a house of my own. Maybe it is that nesting thing!

Anyway... I feel the desire to sleep but every time I put my head on the pillow, all I hear is the pounding of my heart... It means nothing... I have had this problem since before I was pregnant. It's not anxiety, but it causes anxiety!

Why does my boy have to be so darn stubborn?

No comments: