Everybody always wants to know what steam cleaner I got and where I got it from and how much was it!
It is the Wagner 905 and it is AMAZING! I actually tried a professional grade rental from Home Depot and this guy works just as GOOD! It is really even easier to manage than the rental...
Do you know those spots you get on your glass shower doors that are so hard to remove? What about around your sink fixtures that you try to scrub but you just can't get deep enough? How many times have you tried and tried to clean out baked on crap on the inside of your microwave?
The possibilities are endless. This is one of my favorite tools to have around the house! AND the BEST PART IS... no more chemicals to buy! You can do windows, floors, bathrooms, your car engine, grill, oven, refrigerator, the list goes on and on and on!
I know. I sound like a commercial but i am telling you I love this little guy!
Let me know if you have any questions about my wagner 905 :)
1 comment:
Does the Wagner only use steam? no citrus solvents?
Post a Comment